virtue dye nt redefined board
The Virtue Dye NT Board, easily installs in minutes,
and now features Virtue’s new Redefined code. Virtue Redefined is the
most comprehensive upgrade to the Virtue platform to date. All the
original #1 Upgrade Virtue features are inluced as well as new
features, modes & settings to make your gun perform to its full
potential and even easier to use.
Virtue Redefined is the only upgrade that actually replaces your gun’s
engine, improving performance at every level – guaranteed to UPGRADE
your gun’s engine.
Virtue Redefined’s advanced trigger and eye logic ensure your marker
will be the fastest on the field, while never chopping a ball, even in
straight semi-auto. Redefined now features Player Profilesâ¢ allowing
you to make and save custom profiles on your gun, and instantly switch
between them with the flick of a switch.
Virtue Redefined: better performance, more modes, easier to use, and backed by a lifetime warranty.
– Featherlight Microswitch
– Dedicated Pulse Adapter / RF port
– 10 Modes of fire – Semi Auto, PSP Mode, NXL Mode, Millennium Mode,
Auto Response, Full Auto, Breakout Mode, Ramp Mode, and Select-A-Mode
and Training Mode.
– Player Profiles – Create and store two customizable player profile
that make complex setting, rate of fire, and mode changes to your gun
with the flip of a single dip switch.
– Wireless Upgrade Ready — Ready for future Virtue wireless upgrades.
– Virtue Trigger Logic and Redefined Eye Logic constantly monitors the
trigger to ensure every trigger pull is recognized, giving you the
fastest responding gun, and highest possible rates of fire.
– Adjustable Debounce, Dwell, Closing Dwell (Mini), Anti-Mechanical
Bounce, Eye Delay, Ramp Activation Speed, Ramp Percentage, Ramp
Initiation, Anti-Bolt Stick, Max Rate of Fire, 10th BPS MROF,
Breakbeam/Reflective Eye Modes (Shocker).
– Ultra Bright LED status indicator – instantly know the status of your
gun. If its loaded, empty, has an eye malfunction and more.
– Increased Power Efficient Software – over 200,000 shots in testing.
– All settings are stored in non-volatile memory so they will not be lost when the battery dies or is removed.
– 10 minute idle auto-shutdown saves battery life.
– Low battery indicator software.
– Fail safe Factory Reset – reset all settings to Factory Defaults.
– Forced Shot allows the marker to be fired when the eyes are enabled,
but no object is in the breech – just hold down the trigger for 1
– Instant On allows the marker to be fired instantly upon turn on
Tournament Lock/Unlock allows the marker to be programmed through the
trigger without having to constantly open the grip. With the tournament
lock enabled, settings cannot be changed without opening up the grip.