powair 300 bar regulator
The PowAir MAXREG HP regulators offer high end product features and top quality at a terrific price. All regulators are certified to the PI and thus meet the highest European test standards.
The list of product features is long, among others the PoaAir MAXREG regulator has a double set of threaded O-rings for improved tightness on the ASA.
Inside, this regulator works with shimps (most regulators use springs today), which are not only more consistent in working pressure but also provide a constant working pressure for much longer, as they practically do not wear out. By removing the shipms, the working pressure of the regulator can also be changed from 650 PSI to 850 PSI. Thus, has LP and HP regulator in one product.
Other features include the filling nipple with integrated microfilter against dirt particles and the 20mm micro-manometer with PowAir logo. Both are also, as well as all burst discs in attractive All Black finish (black) held, which gives the regulator a great look.
A color-matched filling nipple protection, as well as a threaded protective cap for transport, complete the package.
A really great overall package and at a price for which you hardly get a cheap standard regulator. For us therefore clearly the currently best product in terms of price-performance ratio.
Product details of the PowAir MAXREG 300 Bar HP Regulator:
- Highest quality materials
- PI tested for maximum safety
- Working pressure 300 bar / 4500 PSI
- Standard output pressure 800 PSI / 50 bar (HP) - Adjustable!
- Double, colored ASA O-rings
- filling nipple with microfilter (black)
- 20mm Micro Gauge with PowAir logo
- black burst disks as standard
- filling nipple protection (rubber)
- Thread protection cap (plastic)
- Delivered in sturdy, printed cardboard