GTEK 170R Planet Eclipse Black
GTEK 170R Planet Eclipse
Planet Eclipse manages to create another new level in the upper mid-range segment. The GTEK 170R uses the high-end features of Gamma Core technology.
Based on the Gamma Core technology and improved with the experience of the CS platform, the GTEK 170R needs neither a Macroline nor an Air Transfer Tube.
The air is led directly through the grip from the regulator to the bolt thanks to the new SL6 regulator. The whole technology like processor, board, solenoid etc. is now under the grip.
The construction is so space efficient due to the smaller components that the grip, even with all the built-in features, is not a millimeter larger.
Thanks to a unique system, the Gamma Core only needs a working pressure of 135 PSI! This allows the GTEK 170R a very smooth, efficient and quiet shot.
Since the GEO3.5, Planet Eclipse spool valve markers are equipped with the maintenance-friendly Bolt (Quick Release Bonnet).
You simply lift the rear cap on the marker and pull the entire bolt system (Gamma Core) out of the GTEK 170R's inner housing with one easy movement.
It couldn't be simpler or faster.
The marker is powered by a 9Volt block, which has now moved into the front handle. The solenoid now sits in the frame directly above the regulator and the break sensor is now controlled via Light Eye Pipes, so no more fear of cable breaks.
Tool-free maintenance of ball detents, battery, eye cover as well as an OLED display, pops ASA, blade triggers and a low rise clamping feedneck are also standard features of the GTEK 170R.
- Based on Gamma Core technology
- Hoseless design
- OLED display, standard equipment
- Quick Release Bonnet
- 9 volt block in front handle
- BBSS with cable replaced by Light Eye Pipes
- Fast, tool-free maintenance
- Attractive price-performance ratio in the mid-range segment
Included in delivery:
- Solid aluminium case with zipper - Planet Eclipse GTEK 170R
- Shaft aluminium barrel back .689 (Shaft 4/5 compatible)
- One Shaft front part 14,5"
- Planet Eclipse hexagon socket wrench set
- Planet Eclipse Grease, 10ml
- Planet Eclipse running sock
- GTEK 170R spare parts set
Based on Gamma Core technology
OLED Display Standard installation
More than enough spare parts included in delivery
Familiar Planet Eclipse quality at an attractive price-performance ratio